My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

5 Things

5 Things

Picking up the tag from Mary

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. jelly beans
2. pretzels
3. trail mix
4. cheese flavored potato chips
5. sandwiches

5 songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. Sanctuary
2. Spongebob Theme Song
3. Amazing Grace
4. Purple Cow
5. Happy Birthday

5 things I would do if I were a multi-millionaire:
1. buy a home in Scotland and a car
2. make sure my parents and our children were set
3. buy a secluded ranch in USA somewhere
4. donate to (probably multiple) non-profits
5. buy various "toys for boys" that I have wanted over the last 25-30 years

5 bad habits:
1. Running around acting like Spongebob Squarepants yelling 'I'm ready, I'm ready'
2. giving advice
3. procrastination
4. forgetfulness
5. starting more projects than are reasonable

5 things I like doing:
1. reading
2. shooting
3. fishing
4. meditating
5. travelling

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
1. bell bottom pants
2. polka dot shirts
3. boxer shorts
4. a pug
5. books I don’t intend to read

5 favorite toys:
1. swords
2. camera
3. guns
4. fishing equipment
5. crafting tools

5 people you will tag:
Anyone who wants to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home